ARDEX SE SILICONE U/WHITE
ARDEX SE is an acetoxy curing silicone for applications such as movement joints (between tiles), internal corners (tiled wall and floor) and connecting joints between tiled surface and benchtops, bath edges, cupboards, splashbacks.
- Flexible sealant (up to 25% movement)
- Waterproof – suitable for use in showers
- UV resistant – suitable for internal and external use
- Contains mould inhibitors
- Easy to use and smooth off
ARDEX SE bonds well to ceramic tiles, glass, enamel, anodized aluminium, granite, porcelain, laminated bench tops and sanitary acrylics.
(Not recommended for other natural stones, e.g. marble, travertine and limestones)