TX-900 N V2 TILE CUTTER
RUBI TX-N manual cutters are ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for cutting porcelain.
TX-N manual cutters are robust and precise, and particularly suitable for angular and diagonal cuts.
- 1000kg breaking power for cutting the hardest of materials.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Double set of guides for greater visibility and flexion resistance in large formats.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- For intensive cutting of Ceramic tiles, ideal for Porcelain tiles and Extruded tiles.
- Reinforced breaking feet*.
- For large format tiles.
- Quick clamping system for the square.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Highly resistant aluminium base.